Register For Classes
All students must complete the required eCore introduction quiz before registering for eCore courses. Please enter your KSU ID# on the last page of the quiz.
- To register, log into Owl Express with your KSU Net ID and password.
- Learning Support requirements must be satisfied prior to enrollment in eCore courses.
- You must satisfy all KSU registration holds prior to registering for an eCore course.
- All prerequisites for the eCore course must be satisfied prior to registration. Prerequisite
information can be found on the eCore Course Description page.
- eCore online courses are designated with a section code of 'G', ie ENGL 1101/1BG.
eCore Prerequisite Error Message
A student who has not completed the eCore Orientation or has not satisfied the course prerequisite will receive an eCore prerequisite error when attempting to register for eCore classes.
If you believe you are getting this message in error, please reach out to the eCampus Programs Manager, Kelley Price, at email@example.com or 470-578-3592.
Number of Seats per Course
eCore adds seats to course sections based on demand. A seat balancer runs every 10 minutes so if a section appears full, please check back in a few minutes for available seats.
The number of section seats shown in Owl Express are the number of seats currently allotted to KSU and not the total number of seats in the eCore course section.
Kelley Price, the KSU eCampus Programs Manager, is available to guide you through the eCore process and assist in finding the information necessary for your success.*
*Check with your academic advisor for any questions about how eCore courses will satisfy your program's core curriculum requirements.