Register For Classes
After successfully completing the prerequisite eCore Orientation you will be able to register for all eCore sessions through Owl Express:
16 Week-Full Term
8 Week-Session I
8 Week-Session II
- To register, log into Owl Express with your KSU Net ID and password.
- Learning Support requirements must be satisfied prior to enrollment in eCore courses.
- You must satisfy all KSU registration holds prior to registering for an eCore course.
- All prerequisites for the eCore course must be satisfied prior to registration. Prerequisite
information can be found on the eCore Course Description page.
- eCore BIOL 1011K and eCore GEOL 1011K are both equivalent to KSU SCI 1101 therefore
students will receive credit for one of the eCore courses but not both.
- eCore online courses are designated with a section code of 'G', ie ENGL 1101/02G.
KSU online courses are designated with a section code of 'W', ie ENGL 1101/W02.
- 8 Week session courses move at an accelerated pace covering the same material as the
16 Week session. Consult with your academic advisor before registering for an accelerated
- Tuition for mid-semester, 8 Week-Session II courses will be due and payable immediately upon registration.
- Neither the eCore Administration Office at the University of West Georgia nor the
KSU eCore Coordinator can provide course overrides.
- Contact the academic home department of the course with any override requests.
The eCore Academic Calendar is not the same as the KSU Academic Calendar. Students enrolling in eCore courses must adhere to the eCore calendar.
KSU eCampus Programs Manager Assistance
Kelley G. Price, the KSU eCampus Programs Manager, will guide you through the eCore process and assist in finding the information necessary for your success.
- Check with your academic advisor for any questions about eCore courses and your program's
core curriculum requirements. Click links to find academic advisors by department or for
- The KSU eCampus Programs Manager does not provide course overrides or academic advisement. Contact the KSU academic home department of the eCore Course Equivalent to request an override.
eCore Prerequisite Error Message
A student who has not completed the eCore Orientation or has not satisfied the course prerequisite, will receive an eCore prerequisite error when attempting to register for eCore classes.
Number of Seats per Course
eCore adds seats to course sections based on demand. A seat balancer runs every 10 minutes so, if a section appears full, please check back in a few minutes for available seats.
The number of section seats shown in Owl Express are the number of seats currently allotted to KSU not the total number of seats in the eCore course section.