What Are Classes Like?
- Courses are taught entirely online in a full 16-week or two 8-week session formats.
- 8-week short sessions cover the same material as the 16-week session but move at an
accelerated pace. Discuss this option with your academic advisor before registering.
- Courses are asynchronous, not requiring students to log in at specific times however
there is a syllabus and schedule to follow.
- Students are expected to read textbook assignments, participate in online discussions,
complete faculty assigned projects online, and participate in lab experiments.
- All eCore students have access to Smarthinking, an online tutoring service.
- Each course has a minimum of one, maximum of two mandatory proctored exams.
KSU/eCore course comparison chart