Prerequisite eCore Orientation
Before you can register for an eCore course in Owl Express, you must first successfully complete the eCore Orientation.
- The orientation consists of 23 power point slides which will take, at the very most, 5-10 minutes of your time.
- You must know your KSU student ID number as well as your KSU email address to complete the orientation. Do NOT enter your social security number.
- An automated, successful completion email will be sent to your student email address.
After completing the orientation, it will take approximately 15 minutes to update your Owl Express account allowing you to self-register for eCore courses.
- If you receive a pre-req error, check that your KSU ID number was entered properly. An incorrect ID number will prohibit successful orientation completion from posting to your Owl Express account. This will prevent you from being able to register.
- If you receive a pre-req error and your KSU ID is correct, check the course description to ensure you have completed any required courses.