- Course listings by section, session and instructor are available on the USG eCore Course Schedule.
- Courses are offered during fall and spring semester in a 16-week, full term session,
an 8-week session I and an 8-week session II.
- eCore online courses are designated with a section code of 'G', ie ENGL 1101/02G.
KSU online courses are designated with a section code of 'W', ie ENGL 1101/W02.
- 8-week session II courses begin in the middle of the semester with tuition due and
payable at the time of registration.
- 8-week sessions cover the same material as the 16-week session but move at an accelerated
pace. Discuss this option with your academic advisor before registering.
- Summer semester offers courses during a single, 8-week session.
- Course descriptions including syllabi, instructors and the course structure/objective are available here.